- 1 lb (.5 kg). large shrmp
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) to 2 tbsp (30 ml) seafood seasoning mix
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 medium stalk celery, cut into 6 pieces
- cocktail sauce
- Fill steamer base with water to L fill line. Add drip tray then steaming bowl.
- Rinse shrimp, add to steaming bowl.
- Sprinkle seafood seasoning mix over shrimp, stir to coat. Spread evenly in bowl.
- Place lemon slices and vegetables on top of shrimp.
- Steam 14 - 17 minutes. Stir after 8 minutes. Stir occasionly.
- Serve with favorite cocktail sauce.