- 1 flank steak, 1 lb (.5 kg). to 2 lbs (.9 kg).
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp (10 ml) honey
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dried minced onion
- Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over steak in a zip loc bag and marinate for 6-8 hours or overnight, turning a few times.
- This recipe is great grilled either outside or inside on a George Foreman.
- Slice into thin slices against the grain.