- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package Jello, strawberry flavor
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) boiling water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water
- ice cubes
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). tub of Cool Whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) or so of chopped strawberries (save some big ones for the top of the pie!)
- 1 prepared no bake crust (I like the dark choc. Oreo flavor)
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl for 2 minutes or until dissolved.
- Mix cold water and ice to make 1-1/4 cups (300 ml). Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened, remove any remaining ice.
- Stir in 8 oz (224 grm). of Cool Whip with wire whisk until smooth.
- Mix in fruit.
- Put in fridge (in the bowl) for 30 minutes until mixture is thicker and smooth.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight if possible, till firm.
- Garnish with more strawberries!
- Store leftovers in fridge.