- Main dish using kraft deluxe macaroni and cheese
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). package Kraft deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 1.25 oz (35 grm). package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (225 ml) salsa
- Prepare dinner as directed on package.
- Meanwhile brown meat in skillet; drain.
- Add taco-seasoning mix and 3/4 cup (175 ml) of water to meat; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into prepared dinner.
- Spoon half of the dinner mixture into 2 quarts (1900 ml) baking dish; top with layers of the meat mixture, 1 cup (225 ml) cheese and remaining dinner mixture. Cover.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 15 minutes.
- Top with salsa and remaining 1/2 cup (125 ml) cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 more minutes.