- This is delicious. Got it from a recipe book somewhere!
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). vegetable oil
- 8 oz (224 grm). lean pork mince
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage, shredded or Pak Choi
- 4 oz (112 grm). green beans, sliced lengthways
- 2 celery stalks, sliced lengthways
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken stock
- 2 tsp (10 ml). cornflour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). soy sauce
- 2 boneless chicken breast fillets, cooked and cut into cubes
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). uncooked prawns, shelled and deveined
- 8 oz (224 grm). canned bamboo shoots
- Heat oil in large wok or frying pan add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add cabbage, beans, celery, onions and carrot. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Place stock, cornflour and soy sauce in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Stir mixture into the wok, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Add chicken, prawns and bamboo shoots and cook for 3-4 minutes longer or until the prawns are cooked.
- Serve immediately.