- Healthy and very tasty and great for all diets.
- MeMaw from carolreu
- vegetable spray
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) rye flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) instant oatmeal
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) brown sugar packed
- 3-1/2 tsp (17.5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) 1% milk
- 1/4 canola oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Spray muffin tin.
- In large bowl, mix flour, rye flour , oatmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt til blended.
- Make a well in center and add milk, oil, and egg. Stir til blended.
- Spoon batter into tin, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then finish cooling on rack.
- Very very moist and really delicious. You can't eat just one.
5 minutes prep time, 20 minutes cook time.