Squash and Tomatoes ala Old Bay
- A melody of yellow squash, zuccchini, and tomatoes; Diabetic friendly
- Memaw and McCormick
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped or home made chunky sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the zucchini and onions,and squash, saute a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, Old Bay and pepper.
- Cover pan and reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook 5 minutes more.
- Serves 4 Prep time 10 min Cook time 15 min. Calories:106
Chol: 8mg Carb:8.9 g