- A new way to enjoy mashed potatoes
- 1 7.6 oz (212.8 grm). package instant potatoes
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 8 slices toast
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Fix potatoes according to directions; set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add onion and celery, cook til tender.
- Stir celery and onion into potatoes'
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Break toast into small pieces and stir into potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put into an 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Prep time 30 minutes. Cook time 45 minutes.