- A great garlic dip for raw veggies or french bread.It's awesome
- 1 lb (.5 kg). butter
- 6 or more garlic bulbs, chopped fine
- 1 can flat anchovies
- 2 cups (475 ml) to 5 cups (1175 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- Melt butter, anchovies,and garlic in large pan.
- Saute until garlic and anchovies dissolve.
- Add whipping cream and soup.
- Cook on low heat stirring often until thick, approximately 4 to 5 hours.
- We dip green pepper, cabbage, celery, and the favorite--french bread.
If you find the dip is not getting thick after 3 hours or so you can add 1 can of milnot.
Don't fret if you don't like anchovies, you can't taste them
when it's done. Honest!