- A light seafood pasta salad with poppyseed dressing
- Vicky Bryant
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. rotini noodles
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small bag of radishes, sliced
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). bay scallops, steamed
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). small shrimp, steamed or boiled your favorite way
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle of La Martinique Poppyseed Dressing
- Cook pasta just to al dente.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss thoroughly to incorporate the poppyseed dressing.
- You can always add more seafood or you can even change the seafood to blackened chicken. Play with the veggies to reflect your favorites. This is just a list of what I use.
I serve this with my cheesy cornbread.