- A really great drink for picnics and hot summer days.
- Alyssa, the Everett Herald
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar (or to taste)
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) cold water
- 1 cup (225 ml) ice
- fresh mint, optional garnish
- In a medium pitcher, combine the lemon juice and sugar with 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) of cold water and stir until the sugar dissolves. This mixture can be made a day ahead and refrigerated.
- When ready to serve, add the ice into the pitcher of lemonade, stir, and serve immediately.
- For extra flavor, garnish with fresh mint.
- Really tasty!