No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups (475 ml) ginger cookies, crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup (225 ml) marscapone cheese (a rich Italian cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 1 lime, juice only
- 3 cups (700 ml) fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Make the crust:
- Combine cookies and melted butter, then press into the bottom of an 8-inch quiche pan with a removable bottom.
- Chill crust at least 30 minutes.
- Make the filling:
- In a small bowl, whip the cream until it holds soft peaks. Add the marscapone, mixing well until smooth.
- Fold in honey, lime juice, and raspberries, reserving about 1/2 cup (125 ml) berries for garnish.
- Spoon the berry/cream mixture into the prepared crust, smoothing the surface with a spatula.
- Chill at least 3 hours, top with reserved berries, and serve.