- Sliced cucumbers marinated in vinegar and sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) vinegar
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 sliced onion, optional
- pepper, to taste
- 2 large cucumbers
- Use one cup of vinegar for one cup of sugar for a many cucumber slices as you want to cover. I like to add a little pepper to spice it up and slice onion.
- Mix sugar and vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
- Slice cucumbers in a bowl that has a sealable lid.
- Cover with the vinegar and sugar mixture.
- Seal the bowl and let sit in the bowl all day or overnight for dinner.