- Want a good steak for a rainy winters day? Here it is
- 1 cup (225 ml) chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dijon mustard
- 4 sirloin steaks
- In a large ziploc ( what else?) bag combine salsa, ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; mix well.
- Add steaks and turn to coat steaks completely.
- Marinade for 2 - 3 hours turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Put steaks on pan, discard marinade.
- Broil steaks 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare or to your liking.
- Serve with baked potato and salad and rolls. Elegant dinner, with hardly any work.
- Prep time about 2 min, Marinade time 2 hours, cook tim 8 min.