- Scott Wolf
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup (225 ml) cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). lime juice
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). vegetable oil
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 jicama, peeled and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss shredded cabbage with cilatro, lime juice and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and let stand 10 minutes.
- Serve on platter or as individual side dish.
- Garnish with remaining ingredients.
- Dish was posted on the channel 3 website in Phoenix, Arizona. It is from Chef Donna Nordin at Cafe Terra Cota in north Phoenix or Scottsdale, Az