- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 bag frozen tator tots
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can long cut string beans
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). mozzerella, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown and season beef or meat of choice.
- Cook entire bag of tator tots according to directions
- in glass baking pan.
- Line bottom of pan with cooked tator tots.
- Spread a layer of ground beef.
- Evenly spread a layer of string beans.
- Spread (as well as you can) a layer of soup.
- Add final layer of tator tots.
- Cover with a generous coating of grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 to 30 minutes until cheese starts to brown.
- I don't know where this came from, but I have changed it a bit since I tried it. I've made this vegetarian, w/o cheese, w/o beans, & have substituted the ground beef. My favorite is to substitute sausage for the beef.