Grilled Lamb with Greek Potatoes
- 12 baby new potatoes, unpeeled, washed, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). tomato paste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). mixed dried herbs
- 2 tsp (10 ml). grated lemon rind
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 lamb fillets
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). rocket leaves
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp (5 ml). extra olive oil
- Combine potatoes, paste, oil, garlic, herbs and rind in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, mix well.
- Place potaoes in a large baking paper-lined baking dish.
- Cook in very hot oven for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook lamb on a heated, oiled grill pan until browned all over or cooked as desired. Cover; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine rocket, feta and extra oil in large bowl; toss gently to combine.
- Serve lamb with rocket salad and potatoes.