Lucious Chocolate Truffles
- 3 ingredients of heaven
- memaw from Stace
- 3 cups (700 ml) chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can condensed milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla
- coating of choice, candy sprinkles, ground nuts, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, etc.
- In large saucepan, melt chips with milk.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Transfer the mix to a medium bowl.
- Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours.
- Shape mix, into 1" balls; roll in desired covering or decorate them.
- Red sprinkles for Valentines, green for St. Paddy's, red, white and blue for 4th of July. You get the idea.
- Melt in your mouth heaven. Nothing is better than chocolate. A cure all for everything. You can cope with anything if you have your daily fix of chocolate.
Prep time: 10 min. Chill time: 2 - 3 hours. Cal. 53mg., chol.2mg., carb.7.5g.