Pumpkin Pie Layered Desert
- Delicious! Like a trifle and so easy to make
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 large pumpkin pie (homemade or purchased)
- 4 oz (112 grm). instant vanilla pudding made with only 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) milk(chilled)
- 8 oz (224 grm). tub whipped topping
- 1 pint raspberries fresh or well drained if using frozen.
- caramel sauce
- Prepare instant pudding and chill well.
- Break up half of the pie, and place into a trifle bowl.
- Spread half of the pudding over the pie.
- Spread half of the whipped topping over the pudding.
- Spread half of the berries over the pudding.
- Repeat all layers and chill. (overnite if preferred)
- Serve with a dollop of topping and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Substitute strawberries or canned cranberries.
- This is really Yummy. I think I got it from on line cookbook last year around Thanksgiving. It really is easy and delicious.