- Mexican Black Bean Dip
- Valerie Foster-Messi
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can black beans
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground hamburger
- 1 box Mexican Rice
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 1 small jar of Salsa
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 1 "dollop" sour cream
- tortilla chips
- Melt Velveeta cheese in the microwave. Brown hamburger in large skillet.
- In a crock pot add cheese, black beans, cooked rice, onion, salsa, and corn.
- Mix hamburger into crock pot and simmer on high for 25 minutes.
- Add a dollop of sour cream to each serving.
- Eat warm with tortilla chips.
- (Season to taste!!)