Chinese New Year's Cookies
- Leah Casey
- 6 oz (168 grm). package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz (168 grm). package butterscotch chips
- 3 oz (84 grm). can fried Chinese noodles
- 7-1/2 oz (210 grm). salted peanuts
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips over hot water.
- Add noodles and peanuts.
- Drop by spoonful on wax paper covered cookie sheets.
- Keep mixture hot while spooning.
- You can double, triple, or quadruple this recipe in a big pot, just be careful not to scorch the chips. These freeze well too, but don't last long around our house, so I make them when I'm home relatively alone and I freeze several batches! I also vary chip flavors. This is good too.