Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
Serves/Makes: 6 or more servings
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 1 13 oz (364 grm). can evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 16 oz (448 grm). Velveeta, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter
- Toss cooked macaroni with oil.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Pour into lightly greased 3 quarts (2850 ml) crock pot.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- This is so easy and delicious. It also re-heats very well in the microwave. I double the recipe in a large crock pot.