Easy-Peasy Crockpot Chili
- Really easy recipe. Don't where the name came from
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). burger
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 15 oz (420 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can diced tomatoes
- 2 15.5 oz (434 grm). cans pinto beans or red kidney beans
- 1 pkg chili seasoning
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- Spray inside of crockpot for easier cleaning.
- Put all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cover and slow cook 8 hours.
- You don't even have to brown the burger first, if you don't want to. Add French bread salad and Viola! There's dinner.
Got this from Tasty Crockpot Recipes. Really my kind of cooking. You know me, casseroles, crockpot and easy. The only way to go!