Serves/Makes:1 13 x 9 inch cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- water, eggs, or oil as needed to make cake
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). package vanilla instant pudding
- milk, as needed to make pudding
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container whipped topping
- Mix and bake the cake mix according to the package directions.
- Cool for about 20 minutes.
- Take out another bowl and mix the dry pudding mix with the cream cheese.
- Then add the milk according to the directions.
- Pour the mixture over the cooled cake.
- Poke about 12 wholes across your cake (use a straw or the end of a spoon).
- Spoon the pineapple over the wholes (if you like pineapple you can let extra juice go all over it).
- Top with the whipped topping.
- Chill in fridge for atleast 1 hour.
- Best if chilled over night!!!