- Strawberry mousse
- 3 cups (700 ml) melted vanilla ice cream
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). box wild strawberry Jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- whipped cream
- strawberry slices
- Microwave 1 cup (225 ml) of water.
- Add Jello, stir until completely dissolved.
- Add 3 cups (700 ml) melted ice cream.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Pour into glass dishes and chill for three hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping and a strawberry.
- I got this recipe from my mother, it was one of my favorite dishes to eat. You can use cherry Jello and marichino cherry for garnish or orange Jello and orange slices.
Use your imagination it can be made with any flavor of Jello.