Baby Asprin Salad ( the kids call it.)
- Orange jello, mandarin orange slices, crushed pineapple
- Old Family Recipe
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package of orange flavored jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot water
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can mandarin orange slices
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). container of cool whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) minature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts, optional
- Dissolve jello in hot water.
- Drain mandarin orange slices and crushed pineapple.
- Mix all ingredients throughly in large mixing bowl.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl after mixing.
- Cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- This is a conjealed salad I have made for my family for years. No holiday is complete without it. If I miss one, my kids and the nieces and nephews are asking where is the Baby Asprin Salad.