Melt In Your Mouth Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1 stick butter
- 1 stick margarine
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Cream together butter and margarine.
- Add one at a time the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Drop by tsp full onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Watch them carefully...they will burn easily.
- These are so easy to make and you can't eat just one either......enjoy :)