- Colorado Collage Cookbook
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Kahlua
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) toasted pecan halves
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). Brie round
- In medium skillet combine brown sugar and kahlua stirring constantly until blended.
- Add pecans.
- Simmer until hot but not runny.
- Remove from heat.
- Place brie on microwavable plate and spoon mix on top.
- Microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese softens.
- Serve with crackers to spread brie and sauce on.