Easy Can't Fail Fudge Recipe
- Teresa Tubbs - Hayward, CA
Serves/Makes:2 1/2 lbs.
- 4 cups (950 ml) mini-marshmallows
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 12 oz (336 grm). semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- Combine marshmallows, milk, butter, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Boil 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips.
- Beat until melted. (Do not over beat)
- Fold in vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into greased 9-inch square pan.
- Chill fudge until firm.
- This is a simple recipe that even my 11 year old can make with just a little help over the stove.