Zucchini, Hominy and Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped onions
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups (475 ml) tomatoes, your choice
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can hominy, drained
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Saute onion in oil til tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, cook uncovered, stir occasionally til tender about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Got this from another site, but I really enjoy zucchini, so I decided to share. Hope you enjoy.
Prep time: 15 minutes , Cook time: 40 minutes.
Cal: 119, Chol: 10 mg, Carb: 17.6 g.