Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). or more cod fillets or other white fish, cut into 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). serving pieces
- Beer batter:
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- garlic powder
- 1 (12 oz (336 grm).) can beer
- White sauce:
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 6 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) minced onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). salsa sauce
- 1 head shredded green cabbage
- 4 lime wedges
- Wash and dry 12 pieces of cod fillets or white fish, 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). each.
- Heat vegetable oil to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Fry a single layer of fish until golden brown.
- Heat tortilla shells until soft.
- Pile on fish, tomatoes, salsa, cabbage, and limejuice;
- fold and eat.