You Gotta Be Kidding Fudge
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- Put sugar, sour cream, milk, corn syrup and salt in sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cover and boil 3 min. DO NOT STIR.
- Remove cover and continue cooking til thermometer reads 234 degrees (100 C.). DO NOT STIR.
- Pour into bowl, let cool.
- Beat in butter and vanilla.
- Continue to beat til fudge loses glossy appearance.
- Pour into 8x8 inch buttered pan.
- Cool and cut into 9 squares or make smaller squares to get more.
- Prep and cook time: 50 minutes. Cal: 249, Chol: 12mg, Carb:52.3 g.
Don't let the sour cream scare you, it is good fudge.