- Cinnamon Pull-aparts
- virginia butler
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 4 tubes refrigerator biscuit, quartered
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine or butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and drop into paper bag containing 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) of sugar and 1 tbsp (15 ml) cinnamon.
- Shake well so all pieces are covered with mixture.
- In a small sauce pan melt margarine or butter with brown sugar.
- In a medium ovenproof round bowl alternate layer of biscuits, layer of butter until butter is last layer.
- Bake in preheated oven of 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool before turning onto platter to resemble an igloo.
- PULL OFF THE PIECES WHENEVER YOU HAVE THE MUNCHIES, BUT SAVE SOME FOR TOMORROW!