Serves/Makes:1 1/2 c.
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) extra virgin oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced garlic
- 3 slices whole wheat bread, trimmed and cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Heat oil in pan, stir in garlic. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add bread cubes and toss to coat.
- Season to taste.
- Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes til crisp and dry. Check often to make sure they don't burn.
- Got this from EARTH GRAINS. Prep time, 5 minutes. Cook time, approx. 20 minutes.