Grilled Eggplant, Greek Style
- Diana Kahn
- 1 eggplant
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- feta cheese
- olive-oil spray
- salt, to taste
- Slice eggplant into 3/4" slices.
- Salt on both sides.
- Line a broiling pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray foil with olive oil spray.
- Spray eggplant slices with olive oil.
- Broil eggplant slices for 5 minutes on one side.
- Turn eggplant over, spray with oil if necessary, broil for 4 more minutes.
- Place sliced tomatoes on eggplant slices, crumble feta cheese on top, and broil for 2 more minutes.
- Serve on a platter.