- Low carb spinach and orange salad
- 2 handfulls of fresh spinach
- 2 tsp (10 ml). olice oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tsp (5 ml).salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml).pepper
- 4 mushrooms, diced
- 3 tsp (15 ml).red wine vinager
- Rinse spinach leaves and put them in a bowl.
- Dice mushrooms and put into bowl, also the same for the onion, then set aside.
- Put oil, orange juice, salt and pepper and vinager in a shaker and shake for 1 minute.
- Pour dressing over spinach and you have a great tasting low carb spinach salad!!!
- You would be suprised how good it is.