- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:4 c. approx.
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 lb (.5 kg). processed cheese with mild jalapeno peppers, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 2 oz (56 grm). jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Place thawed spinach between paper towels and squeeze till barely moist.
- Set aside.
- Combine cheese, milk, onion and pimiento in top of double boiler; bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cook until cheese melts.
- Add spinach and tomato, stirring well.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.