- 2 medium potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can kidney beans, drained
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 medium zucchini, 1/2 inch slices
- In a large soup pot, add all ingredients except zucchini.
- Heat to boiling over high heat, breaking up tomatoes with a fork.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini to chili cover and cook another 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until potatoes and zucchini are tender.
- c/o http://www.24hourfitness.com/html/nutrition/recipes/soups/stew/veg_chili/