Sesame Chicken Stir-fry Salad
- Pampered Chef - Recipes from the Heart Cookbook -Terri
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml). soy sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vegetable oil
- 1 lb (.5 kg). boneless skinless chick breasts thinly sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) thinly sliced carrots
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (1 1/2 in.) piece gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped or 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground ginger.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sesame seeds
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can pineapple chucks, drained
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced green onions
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package fresh spinach leaves
- For dressing, wisk all dressing ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
- For salad, heat oil in wok or deep sided 12 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken, carrots, garlic, gingerroot and sesame seeds; stir to coat with oil.
- Stir-fry 4-5 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- On serving platter, arrange pineapple and green onions on top of spinach leaves.
- Top with chicken mixture; drizzle with dressing.
- Toss gently.