- 6 oz (168 grm). macaroni
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dry mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced onion
- 1 cup (225 ml) or 1/4 lb (.1 kg). Velveeta
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- Make cheese sauce by melting butter in saucepan.
- Add flour and onion, stirring constantly.
- Let this thicken, then slowly add milk.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper and mustard.
- When sauce has thickened add pasta.
- Spray casserole and add the mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Suppose to be the real thing. Haven't tried it yet, but soon.