- The best you'll ever taste!!!
- Sally Brown
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) flour
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- 1 big pinch salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) (level) baking powder
- 2 bananas
- Put the paper cups in the muffin tin or grease it well with butter.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (200 C.) (gasmark 6).
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and let it cool slightly.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar into a mixing bowl and stir everything together.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- Pour the milk and whisk it into the eggs.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Smush the bananas on a small plate and add them, with the rest of the ingredients and the egg mixture, to the bowl of flour.
- Beat all the ingrediants together, then spoon the mixture into the muffin cups.
- Place in oven to bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- The muffins are cooked when they have risen and are firm and golden brown.
- Move muffins carefully onto a wire rack to cool.