- Delicious shrimp done on the BBQ
- Gail Laulette
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Grey Poupon Country Mustard
- 1/2 stick butter melted
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 2-1/2 tbsp (35 ml) olive oil
- fresh basil (remove stems)
- 1-1/2 squeezed lemon
- salt and pepper (white preferred)
- 1/2 Melt stick butter in medium size bowl.
- Add olive oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice into mix.
- Add grey poupon mustard, add minced fresh basil.
- Add minced cloves of garlic, add salt and pepper.
- Whip mixture and marinate cleaned shrimp for 1 hour.
- Place marinated shrimp on skewers or a pizza pan with holes in it and BBQ until shrimp is pink and done.
- If you use the pizza pan you have to turn them when the one side turns pink.
- My friend Elaine gave me this recipe and there are never any leftovers. Fresh basil is best but you can use dried.