- Martha Purdy
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chunky mild salsa or chunky medium salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 6-inch flour tortillas
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients except tortillas; mix well.
- Spread heaping 1 tbsp (15 ml) of cream cheese mixture on each tortilla, covering entire surface.
- Roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down in shallow dish or pan.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut each tortilla into 1-inch pieces (or serve whole).
- Hold together with toothpicks and an olive for color.