- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). pkgs. frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained & squeezed dry in paper towels
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1 envelope Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 jar bacon bits
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 pkg. 8-10" flour tortillas
- In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Beat in dip mix.
- Add green onion, bacon bits and spinach (broken up into small clumps).
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture onto tortillas, leaving a 1/2" space around edge.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly, and wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut off ends and cut into 1/2" slices.