- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:6 dozen or more
- 1 14oz. package flour tortillas
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can chopped green chiles
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 12 oz (336 grm). sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup (225 ml) salsa or picante sauce
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add chilies, onion, red bell pepper, and Cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread onto tortillas and roll up. (Leave a little space at the edge)
- Cover tightly and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, cut each roll into 1/2-inch slices.
- Great served with salsa or guacamole.