- Callie Duke, Grand Daughter of Sissy Wommack
Serves/Makes:1 large bowl
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). box of Instant Pistachio Pudding
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can of crushed pineapple, juice and all
- 1 Regular Size Carton of whipped topping(like Cool Whip)
- 2 cups (475 ml) of minature marshmellows
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix the pudding with the undrained pineapple.
- Add to this the whipped topping and the marshmellows and the nuts if you are going to use them.
- Mix Well.
- Refrigerate before you serve, and keep refrigerated.
- Makes a Good Dessert or Salad.
- I am the Grand Daughter of Sissy Wommack, and this is one of my Favorite Things to Eat and Make. I am 12 years old going on 13 in September. My Dad Married Sissy's Daughter, Kandi, 1 year ago, (2004) and Kandi became an instant Mother and Sissy a Grand Mother. I have a younger brother, Weston, that is 7 years old going on 8 in November. Hope you enjoy my Salad. I had to Call my Grand Mother, my Mom's Mother, her name is Scottie West, to get this recipe. My name is Callie Duke a/k/a Callie Bug, or Callie Mallie.