Homemade Chocolate Pudding Pops
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup (225 ml) thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 6 paper or plastic cups (5 oz (140 grm).)
- 6 wooden pop sticks
- POUR milk into medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- SPOON evenly into paper cups.
- Insert pop stick into center of each cup for handle.
- FREEZE 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- To remove pops from cups, place bottoms of cups under warm running water for 15 seconds.
- Press firmly on bottoms of cups to release pops. (Do not twist or pull pop sticks.)
- Store leftover pops in freezer.