Homemade Chocolate Pudding Pops
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). box Jello chocolate pudding
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) canned evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water
- Combine Jello pudding, sugar and milk with water.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Pour mixture into shallow pan, freeze until ice crystals form around edges, about 30 minutes.
- Stir mixture until smooth but not melted.
- Spoon into molds or 4 ounce paper cups, placing wooden stick in each cup.
- Freeze until firm.