- ashly carrico
Serves/Makes: 8 or more
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag bread crumbs
- 1 can mushrooms (optional)
- 4 or 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- Boil 4 or 5 chicken breasts until done.
- Cool in strainer.
- Boil noodles until done.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Pour noodles in 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Pick chicken apart into pieces.
- Put chicken on top of noodles.
- Combine broccoli, cheese, and soup; mix well.
- Spread over chicken.
- In sauce pan heat butter and pour bread crumbs and stir until moistened.
- Spred bread crumbs over casserole.
- Put in oven until heated through.
- Came from generations in my family.