- 1 box Pilsbury Lemon Supreme cake mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) apricot nectar
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- icing or glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix dry cake mix, sugar, apricot nectar, oil and eggs together.
- Pour into bundt pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, let cool to touch.
- Mix together powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- Drizzle icing over cake.
- This cake was made for me by my father-in-law.
Delicious. They'll keep coming back for more.